SUPER 8 Cinema SUPER 8 Cinema

great syle and direction

I loved the style....the wobbly outlines and the sepia on yellow...very nice ....i liked the way the scenes were composed. The use of music is great. Conceptually though the potential of showing hope, joy and fear through an abstract treatment is infinite.

Animation is a biyt jerky in places.

For me fear is the best of the three, it really builds up a mood, the quick cuts with the violin score is great. The bulb and the camera following the bullet were beautiful images to punctuate the film. The music is great and the treatment enhanced its impact on my mind.

Overall great work i hope more such films are put up here!

Make it Rain Make it Rain

exquisite!!!!!

Absolutely beautiful....exquisite....rain coming down on solitary house in a shadow forest of mists...a titan falling...wounded...valiant...dying...slowly sinking downward...his eyes distant lost in the blue sky....somewhere a ship with blue sails sinks....the captain watching stoicly from the shores....a fleeting memory...two childeren running around a tree with lavender flowers...the grey sky overhanging behind....cities falling...eras changing like furtive seasons or twilight......the hero is dead, the civilization is vanquished, the splendor is lost forever.....